From Fayetteville Airport: Soldiers can request a taxi or use the complementary Airport Liaison shuttle to HHC, Fort Bragg Reception. Most of the airport taxi’s DO NOT accept credit cards so you will need to be prepared to pay with cash. The average cost for a one-way trip is $30.00. Remember to retain your receipts for finance. There is also a courtesy phone at the Fayetteville Airport to call the Reception desk at 910-396-4244 for transportation if needed. You can also visit the airport website at http://flyfay.ci.fayetteville.nc.us/ for additional information.
Unaccompanied SGT(s) and below Soldiers are assigned a barracks room, and platoon to complete their in-processing. It’s recommended that SSG and above, and Soldiers accompanied by their family make temporary housing arrangements before they report. The on-post reservation office is located at Moon Hall and can be reached at 910-396-7700. The Airborne Inn is the only on post official lodging facility. Statements of non-availability are only issued if official on post lodging is not available. Official travelers must attempt to gain on post official lodging before a Statement of Non-availability is issued.
Airborne Inn Office Hours:
Monday - Friday, 0900hrs-1730hrs, Closed on Weekends. Reservations can be made via phone 24hrs a day at 910-396-7700 EXT: 1710, 1711, 1712, 1713, or 1714.
Permanent Party In-processing Requirements:
- Five copies of orders
- Original DD Form 31, Request and Authority for Leave Form
- DD Form 93 (Record of Emergency Data)
- DD Form 8286 (SGLV)
- Medical and Dental Records
- Finance receipts and paperwork
- Proper military uniform (Monday-Friday)
After 1700 hrs, Soldiers may sign in while wearing civilian attire IAW (AR 670-1)
Chaplain’s need to report to the Installation Chaplain’s Office, Bldg 1-2336, located on Hamilton St. to receive their assignment memorandum prior to in-processing OMD.
WAMC (Medical) Students: Soldiers being assigned to Student Company / Medical Hold at WAMC will report to the Administrative Officer of the Day (AOD) at the front desk located at WOMACK Army Medical Center. WOMACK AOD- COM: 910-907-6000.
USAJFKSWCS (Special Operations) students will report to the Fort Bragg Reception Company Bldg 4-1437 where they will be assigned to the SWC in-processing platoon who will assist in all student’s installation and USAJFKSWC specific in-processing needs.
Required document for all students:
- Two copies of the orders bring them to the course, including all amendments.
- DD Form 93 (Record of Emergency Data), Jan 08 version
- DD Form 8286 (SGLV)
- DD 4/1 - 4/2 – 4/3 (Enlistment /Reenlistment contracts)
- Oath of Office (Officers Only)
- All prior DD 214’s if prior service (Only National Guards and Reserves).
- Copy of Airborne diploma , jump orders, and jump log.
Army Reserve and National Guard Soldiers reporting for ADSW, AT or ADT:
Contact the USAR/NG Ft Bragg Office at 910-396-5463for additional guidance if your unit is not located on Ft Bragg. You will, at a minimum, need to go through the USAR/NG Finance Office located behind the Soldier Support Center. Customer service hours are M-F 0900hrs-1700hrs Call 910-396-5463 or 910-907-0097 for more information.
Army Reserve and National Guard Soldiers (Individuals or Units) reporting for Mobilization or Demobilization
Upon receiving mobilization or demobilization orders to Fort Bragg, North Carolina, Soldiers should report to:
Mobilization and Deployment Section (GSO)
Building 397 Maverick Street (across from Pope Army Airfield Theater/Annex)
Pope Army Airfield
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
Telephone # (Commercial):
- Personnel Mgr (910) 396-5463
- Operation Mgr (910) 396-0097
- Help Desk (24 hours daily) (910) 303-0077
The Mobilization and Deployment Section (GSO) will process, provide lodging (for any Reserve or National Guard Soldier mobilizing or demobilizing), and equipment support.
Hours of operation for mobilization and demobilization are Mondays – Fridays, 0800 – 1700 hrs. No mobilization or demobilization operations on Federal Holidays or Weekends.
Documents required for USAR and NG Soldiers In-processing:
- Marriage, Divorce and Dependent Birth Certificates
- Mortgage/Lease Agreements
- Powers of Attorney
- Child Support Documentation (Court Orders, Separation Agreements, etc.)
- Medical Records, Shot Records, and if applicable, Vision and Hearing Records
- Dental Records
- SGLV Form 8286, Service members’ Group Life Insurance Election and Certificate
- DD Form 93, Record of Emergency Data, Jan 08 Version
- 2 Sets of Identification (Dog) tags on separate chains
General In-processing Information:
The Soldier Support Center houses many of the in-processing stations. It is open from 0800 to 1700 daily. The stations include verification of assignment and pinpoint orders, personnel, finance, medical records screening, ID Cards and updating, post vehicle registration, dental screening, ACS, Youth Services, CIF and transportation. You will receive 5 to 7 business days to complete all in-processing requirements.